FreedomCharge MAX makes charging your phone even easier. The updated triple coil allows for charging through thick cases including OtterBox®. FreedomCharge MAX uses the wireless charging standard, Qi, to keep your phone charged without the hassle of plugging it in. This is a universal vehicle installation kit that can be cut to fit most any vehicle phone storage tray area.
The system works by using inductive charging technology to allow your smartphone to charge without connecting a charger. No longer will you have to search for your charger and orient it the correct way just to plug in your phone. Add a new level of convenience to your car and keep your eyes on the road, instead of fumbling with a tangled mess of cords.
This kit is 100% universal so get the perfect fit FreedomCharge mat for your vehicle by downloading the template below and using as a cut guide.
- Jeep Wrangler 2007-2018
- Ram 1500 Trucks 2009-2018
- Ford F-150 2009-Current
- Ford Mustang 2015-Current
- GMC Sierra 2007-2013
- GMC Sierra 2015-2018
- GMC Yukon 2007-2014
- GMC Yukon 2015-Current
- Chevy Silverado 2015-2018
- Chevy Silverado 2007-2013
- Chevy Suburban 2007-2014
- Chevy Suburban 2015-Current
- Chevy Tahoe 2015-Current
- Chevy Silverado Bench Seat 2015-2018
Installing FreedomCharge is simple. Use your vehicles existing tray liner as a template to cut the FreedomCharge plastic substrate and rubber liner to the correct shape. Then connect the two wires to accessory power and ground, and you’ll be ditching those messy cables for a sleek, integrated and easy to use charging system for your car or truck. Purchase our U-INTEZDC kit separately to make the installation process even easier.
Refer to the INSTALL GUIDE
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate RS Porsche Design
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv
- Triple coil adds 3x the charging area for phone placement, more flexible than factory integrated systems
- Rubber mat with improved thinner design allows for charging through thick phone cases such as OtterBox®
- FreedomCharge MAX chimes when charging is activated
- Fast charge compatible
- 15W charger allows Apple iPhones to charge 33% faster and Samsung phones up to 50% faster than standard 5W chargers
- Utilizes the wireless charging standard, Qi to charge your phones without cables
- Does not interfere with your vehicle’s Bluetooth functionality while using your infotainment system
- Charge’s your phone to 100% battery and tapers off to avoid overcharging
- Easy cut-to-fit design converts most any vehicle phone storage tray into a seamless factory-look charging tray without unsightly cables
- The non-slip charging mat holds your phone securely in place while driving
WHAT IS Qi?
Wireless charging is a technology that allows charging over short distances without cables. The advantage of wireless charging is that it’s quick, neat, and easy to use. You'll no longer have to plug and unplug a charger each time – you just place your device on top of the FreedomCharge charging pad. Simple!
There are various competing standards for wireless charging. The most popular is Qi (pronounced ‘chee’), which has been supported by all of the major tech companies. Apple recently included wireless charging on their latest iPhone models, and Samsung has done it for years. Take advantage of this latest technology for your vehicle today.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.