- Our genuine pullout Chevrolet® Infotainment 3 Premium IOU navigation radio modules feature a 90-day guarantee and a hassle-free return policy. Extended warranties are also available!
- Remove - Replace - Return. Simply Remove your vehicle's existing radio module. Replace it with our 100% factory Chevrolet® GPS navigation system with built-in HD Radio and insert the SD map card into the SD card port on your media hub. Return your vehicle's original radio module to us as a core with the included return shipping label. It's that easy!
- This system contains integrated mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Mexico, and Canada.
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle. Please notate your vehicle's 17-digit VIN after adding to your cart. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Designed for vehicles with an existing 8-inch touchscreen display. Glovebox sticker will reflect the "IOS" code.
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model and 17-digit VIN upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected. If you need any assistance along the way please feel free to visit our YouTube page or contact our customer support department.
Simply remove and replace the vehicle's radio module located behind & under the glovebox. Insert the included SD card into the vehicle's SD card reader port. Done!
- Voice Activated GPS Navigation with turn-by-turn directions on radio screen & speedometer cluster.
- HD Radio
- XM® Weather & Traffic (may require SiriusXM® level II support)
- Latest & greatest GM® firmware update
- Plug & Play, pre-programmed to your specific vehicle prior to shipping.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Avoid a core charge! Be sure to then send back your vehicle's original radio module with the included return shipping label.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing MyLink® bluetooth hands-free calling feature.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Pre-programmed to retain the vehicle's Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto® feature.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing back-up rear view camera.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing SiriusXM® satellite radio feature. Simply call SiriusXM after installation to activate or transfer your subscription to the new system.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.