- Our reconditioned factory Jeep® upgrades feature a 90-day guarantee and a hassle-free return policy. Extended warranties are also available!
- The UAQ system contains integrated navigation mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- Full Android Auto & Apple CarPlay support
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, easy to install upgrade. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee. What's This?
2014-2019 Jeep Cherokee - Vehicle's lower center stack must have a volume control dial. See picture below.
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
Installation of this product would be rated a 3 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Those of you who have the smaller 5.0-inch RA2 radio will need a replacement dash bezel. The Jeep factory released the Cherokee with 3 different colored bezels. CLICK HERE for help selecting the proper color.
- Vehicle Programming Required - If you're upgrading from a 5.0-inch RA2 or 8.4-inch RA3 radio you will need to have your local Jeep dealer add the RSM - SiriusXM Travel Link code to your vehicle's build / VIN to be able to utilize the Travel Link feature (if desired). However, they must use their diagnostic scan tool to align the PROXI configuration data into the new ECU "Radio." They will follow the routine outlined in the diagnostic scan tool for PROXI Configuration Alignment under Body Control Module (BCM) Miscellaneous Functions menu. How to Video
- Vehicle Programming Required - If you're upgrading from an 8.4-inch RA4 GPS Navigation radio you will only need to have your local Jeep dealer use their diagnostic scan tool to align the PROXI configuration data into the new ECU "Radio" as the RSM code will already be coded to your vehicle's build / VIN.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing back-up rear view camera.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing roof-mounted Sirius® satellite radio antenna. If you would like to add SiriusXM satellite radio capability to your vehicle check out our plug & play Custom SiriusXM GPS Antenna Kit.
- Those who upgrade to the UAQ system will not currently be able to subscribe to the Sirius Guardian® feature. This is only available for vehicles factory equipped with the UAQ.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing UConnect® bluetooth hands-free calling feature.
- As an additional incentive our purchasing department is offering a $40 buyback option to customers who opt to send their factory installed media hub to us. Click Here for more details.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.