This Infotainment.com exclusive factory OEM GM® back up camera solution is designed for the 2016-2019 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra. This amazing safety feature is highly recommended and is our most sought after upgrade for the full-size GM truck. If you own a 2014-2015 GM truck CLICK HERE.
2016-2019 Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500-5500 Series
Compatible with all trucks with the IOB, IO5 or IO6 option codes listed on the glovebox sticker.
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model and 17-digit VIN upon checkout using our Compatibility Guarantee form. What's This?
- If you don't see your vehicle listed, use our Year/Make/Model search located towards the top of your screen to find products tailored to your specific vehicle!
SELECT UPGRADE OPTION
Refer to your glovebox sticker to determine which upgrade you need. Your glove box sticker will notate a 3-digit code: IOB (7-inch radio display), IO5 (8-inch radio display) or IO6 (8-inch radio display w/ nav).
IOB Camera Upgrade - You will will receive our 100% factory OEM GM® tailgate handle / camera with embedded steerable/dynamic parking gridlines along with a replacement IOB radio module (core required*) that is pre-programmed for back-up camera. Installation is easy! Click the link below for an install tutorial.
IO5 or IO6 Camera Upgrade - You will receive our 100% factory OEM GM® tailgate handle / camera with embedded steerable/dynamic parking gridlines along with the OBD Genie G-RVC programmer! Installation is easy! Click the link below for an install tutorial.
THINGS TO KNOW
- If you are un-sure about compatibility, simply enter your vehicle's 17-digit upon checkout and we'll double check your order prior to shipping.
- Those who have a locking tailgate handle be sure to swap the locking mechanism from the original handle to the replacement. In this case, when unplugging the original handle wiring you will plug your replacement wiring into the same location. See below.
- Regarding IOB Camera Upgrade: It is required that you return your factory (pullout) IOB radio module upon successful installation. A return shipping label will be included. Please return your pullout module within 14 days to avoid a $300 core charge!
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.