Finally - an answer for Jeep Wrangler owners with aftermarket oversize OR factory wheels who want to add the safety and practicality of rear vision. This first-to-market line of Jeep Wrangler rear vision system gives you an OEM look, while allowing you to easily connect a backup camera to your factory touchscreen radio. This sleek camera easily mounts just behind your spare tire.
2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - Installation Video
2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler JK - Installation Video
- Patented Wrangler Spare Tire Mounted Backup Camera
- Radio Rear Camera Interface - Simple RCA connection to a factory radio's backup camera input.
- 12v Power Accessory Kit - Clean & easy connection to 12v power & ground.
- OBD Genie C-RVC Programmer (Optional) - Enables the backup camera image to appear on all Jeep factory touchscreen radios.
Simply install the camera behind the spare tire using the provided instructions. Refer to our exclusive step-by-step install video. Perfect for DIYers.
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler - far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- CMOS III camera comes on adjustable mount and has parking guidelines in the display
- Bracket system allows swivel up/down, left/right, and in/out
- Super CMOS camera
- 170 degree view
- 720X480 resolution with over 600 TV lines
- .1LUX minimum illumination
- IP67 rating
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.