Q: I would like a backup camera for my Ram truck but I am on a budget. What would you recommend?
A: We would recommend purchasing our Aftermarket OE Style camera which contains a factory tailgate handle with a high quality aftermarket camera (easier installation). It gets the job done and has a good quality picture. Once completed, we recommend using our OBD Genie C-RVC programmer which enables the backup camera feature on your factory radio display just like it would from the factory!
Q: I would like a backup camera for my Ram truck but want to keep the upgrade as factory as possible. What would you recommend?
A: In this case we would recommend purchasing our Genuine Mopar backup camera (advanced/pro installation). This is the same camera that is installed onto the trucks at the factory. Follow the instructions provided with the camera to install. Once completed, we recommend using our OBD Genie C-RVC programmer which enables the backup camera feature on your factory radio display just like it would from the factory!
2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500
2010-2017 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 2500HD 3500HD 4500HD 5500HD2010-2017 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 2500HD 3500HD 4500HD 5500HD
- Also compatible with 2018 Ram 1500 - 5500 and 2019 Ram 1500 Classic trucks that were manufactured for Canada, Mexico, or export regions. If purchasing this kit for 2018+ trucks and using the C-RVC programmer you will also need our C-MODBYP module.
- Compatible with all factory touch screen radios.
Refer to our exclusive step-by-step install video. Perfect for DIYers.
2013-2017 Installation Video
2009-2012 Installation Video
"Aftermarket OE Style"
- Installation Guide
- Premium Super CMOS night vision camera with optional display guidelines, mounted in OEM Dodge bezel. This is our latest chip and has a super wide view and crisp clear picture!
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- Selectable OE inspired parking guidelines
- Wire connectors
- Plastic plug for trucks without locking tailgate
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS
- 170 degree view
- 720X480 resolution with over 600 TV lines
- .1LUX minimum illumination
- IP67 rating
"ParkView Genuine Mopar"
- 2013-Current Installation Guide - Sample Installation Video
- 2009-2012 Installation Guide
- Production back-up camera system
- State of the art, wide angle lens video camera improves rear view visibility.
- Displays a clear view of rear obstacles and adjustable on-screen markers to help you judge distances.
- Kit includes camera, wiring harness, installation hardware and instructions
OBD Genie C-RVC - This revolutionary product allows Ram owners the ability to program their truck for backup / rear view camera. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes. The programmer will enable the backup camera feature on your truck's computer just like it would from the factory.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Infotainment.com
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time:
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges and delivery estimates for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Infotainment.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Infotainment.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return Policy/Warranty Terms provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.